Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank -You and Happy New Year


Wow my last post of 2011 and I want to thank everyone for stopping by my blog. I know my post have not been consistent but I will try to do better in 2012 so stick with me. I also will try to visit more of your blogs so if you drop by please leave a comment with your blog address. For those of you who I already have your blog address I will try to leave more comments in 2012.
Now on to the beautiful card for today, I think a thank you card is perfect for the last post of the year and this is not one of my own cards but was done by my friend Ann Krucek. I love this type of card with clean lines and just the right touch of embellishments. I seem to never know when or how to stop adding embellishments to my cards which is why sometimes it takes me so long to do a card. This card has the right mixture of texture which comes from the dry embossing and pattern paper to give it a nice visual balance. I can't wait until Ann starts her own blog which will be filled with all kinds of crafts. I will post her website once she gets up and running.
I hope you all had a Wonderful Holiday and have a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
Alicia

No comments: