Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mini Baby Album (part 1)

I love mini albums and always say I am going to do more heck I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to mini albums. Well I got the chance to do one for my sister to give at a upcoming baby shower. The mini album is done in the shape of a onesie and decorated in girly fashion. Each of the onsies has a front pocket to hold mats for photos each mat has a month up to 12months
 .


Be sure to come back to see the rest of the album and more details along with the card. Alicia

9 comments:

Michele said...

wow this is amazing! so delicate and lovely. and sch a cool idea! xo

jayescarfts said...

That is beautiful, you rock

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

Sooo cute!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Papercrafting Princess said...

I love minis too...FAR TOO CUTE!!!!

Treva said...

Really cute album, nicely embellished, love ti!

Trina said...

This is adorable! I really like that Prima bag on the post underneath this, too!

Scrapjanny said...

This is the most adorable baby album I've ever seen!

Marla said...

How sweet! These are great ideas! Thank you!

Becky Jo said...

Love this album! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing your idea. Hugs!!