Monday, August 3, 2009

My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence





This is my first attempt at a sketch by Lauren's and it was tons of fun. I loved the off setting of the squares made it a challenge but still easy enough to create without a lot of time. I used a clear $1 stamp and some BG paper added a little stickles for some added "Umph" and Voila a really fun card. Now all I have to do is get the nerve up to try one of Lauren's "Timeless Templates" This is one of two sketches today don't forget to take a peep at my Mojo Monday sketch.
Thanks for stopping by
Alicia

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is beautiful, Alicia! You did a fabulous job! And Lauren's templates are SOOOO easy to do...don't be nervous about them. Just do it! You'll have fun! thanks for playing our challenge!

AKiteFlier said...

Alicia this is lovely. You did a great job with the sketch. Do come play along again and never worry about the templates - they ROCK! Thanks again for playing.

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Wow! So beautiful Alicia! That's so gorgeous stamping!
:) Rachel

Anonymous said...

Alicia, You make it look so easy. what a gorgeous card. I just love all the color's you've used!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW! I don't think I ever paid youa visit before! Nice work Alicia :D Love your creation. Thanks for joining :D Let me know if you try the templates soon OK! I want to see what you do :D

Dana Gustafson said...

Beautiful ALicia! Very daramatic with the paetterns and colors you used! Now, jump in on a tempalte... I promise you'll love em!

Jen Tapler said...

This is fantastic Alicia!! Love those stamps and that paper is perfect!! Great job!!

Justine said...

Congratulations this is beautiful

Kristin Eberline said...

Awesome job with the challenge, Alicia! I love how you added the sentiment on the top, offset panel. I also like how you added the flourish in the bottom right corner! Soooo cute!

Congratulations on being named as a My Time to Shine designer :O) Well deserved.

Hope to see you back again next week. Oh and you should definitely try one of the templates! Start with the free ones and play around until you get it just how you like :O) They're so easy. You won't regret it!