Monday, August 3, 2009

Mojo 98



It's hard to believe I got 2 sketches done today the first is my Mojo Monday sketch and the second is the My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence. The Mojo one was the most difficult because I was making a masculine card for my brother in law. Masculine cards always throw me for a loop because I always want to throw on some stickles and a ribbon. Because masculine cards are such a challenge for me I kept the paper simple and just used solid cardstock and CB embossing folders. The image is clipart and i used my scallop circle nestie for the center. The side is stamped with a flourish stamp. Don't forget to checkout my "My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence" sketch today.
Thanks for stopping by
Alicia

3 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Great masculine card - very nicely done!!

Crystal said...

WOW What a great masculine creation...what a fun card for the mojo sketch!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Crystal. Wow.. terrific masculine card. that car is perfect and I love the embossing you've done.