Friday, July 9, 2010

Stationary Set







This is one of my favorite gifts to make they are quick and easy and use very little paper to make. I first saw this idea on Nicole Heady's blog and said hmmm I think I can make that. I was lucky to find a design similar to the cover on Splitcoast stampers . I used my crafters companion envelopemaker to make the envelope boxes that hold the stationary. Just rite stamps were used for the monograms and embossed to give a more professional look. I also used my cuttlebug strip folders to add texture to the bottom of the note card. The matching Tilda card was made using my silhouette to make the doily background. I added a few more sets that I have made to show you all the possibilities. tfl.

10 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Truly gorgeous. Love the colors and patterns you used.

Rene said...

Wow! What a great gift! Beautiful colors!

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful, you did a great job

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautifully done, Alicia! What a wonderful gift for the lucky recipients.

Myrna said...

Maybe if more people had such beautiful stationery they would write letters more often. Awesome job!

Regina said...

What a stunning project!!! I love the colors and everything is perfect!
Have a great weekend.
regina

Cami said...

Beautiful stationery sets, Alicia! They are all lovely in all the pretty colors, and Tilda is colored beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift to receive. Beautiful colors and so very pretty.
hugs
Jennifer

Jane H said...

This is stunning.

Peta said...

very creative