Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th 2010


Happy 4th of July everyone this week I am participating in the Magnolia birthday bash blog sketch challenge. the theme had to be red white and blue and they provided a sketch . I must say I took some liberties with the sketch (no pun intended LOL!). I used a side step card I figured the side panel would be the large panel in the sketch and the scored first step would be the smaller horizontal panel.
I dressed my tilda in red and blue using copics the statue of liberty cut out was done with my silhouette with a mamaslegacy GSD. Unfortunately mamaslegacy has closed her online shop she had wonderful designs for cut files. I used thickers for the back panel I love the glitter thickers. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Magnolia birthday blog bash for more great projects.

No comments: