Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! 2010



Just a quick post to share my Fathers Day cards. I made a card for my Dad and DH the golfer is for my dad . I cut the golfer with my sihouette and the border with my spellbinder die. The outside describes the perfect golfer and the inside says "enough about Tiger Woods this card is for the best Dad" The card with the truck is for my DH the image is a digi stamp I am sorry I don't have the blog of who did it will edit post when I remember. The frame was cut with my silhouette I colored everything with copics.The outside reads Honey guess what you are getting for Fathers Day, the inside of this card reads You are getting a handmade card with a truck on it (all I could afford).
Thanks for stopping by today talk to you next post.

No comments: