Monday, June 14, 2010

2 challenge Day


Hello I have 2 cards for you today, one is for the Mojo Monday challenge and the second is for the splicoast challenge TlC. Once again I had a hard time with liking my mojo card I think I am a little out of practice. I did end up turning the sketch just so I could find something I could live with. My second card is for the Splicoast challenge this week it was to make a one layered card which is a challenge for me. I love simple cards but I seem to want to put everything I own on a card and it also helps to have layers to cover up mishaps. my motto is there is nothing a embellishment won't fix. I used Daisy D's stamp for the image and embossed it with zinc embossing powder. The card was cut with my silhouette that is how I got the loops on the botttom.
tfl.

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome, love how you flipped the sketch!

Beccy said...

What a terrific take on the sketch! Love the line of orange ribbon bows.