Friday, January 6, 2012

Greek Plaque




My good friend recently joined the grad. chapter of a sorority AKA. We had talked about joining when we were in college but never got around to it during our undergrad years. Well she took the plunge and did it this past fall so I had to make her something for her accomplishment so I came up with this plaque. If you follow my blog you have seen me make these for shower gifts with the babies name. I did this one with the sororities letters as the focal point and her name off to the side. The right side has a paper doll next to the year she joined while the left side has her name in pearls and her line number in glitter. I used pre made dollies and dollies cut with my silhouette the doll was also cut with the silhouette. The colors are pink and green not the exact shades of the sorority but what I had on hand when I decided to make the plaque.
Thanks for stopping by
Alicia

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! This is really neat - I love the colors and the patterns. Happy New Year!
Sandy

illyse said...

Hey girl!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello
i miss you!
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the sweet comments about Sammie. She just cut her hair to donate it to locks of love. It looks cute on her but she looks OLDER! :( waaahhhh
my baby is growing up