Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cascading Card

Whew!! finally the last of the Christmas cards LOL!! actually I did not make my normal 30 something Christmas cards. This year I made a select few and the rest were store bought (Gasp in horror). I was much too busy this year to have time to make them (or just did not manage my time well). My card club just exchanged Christmas cards and gifts this month due to everyone being sick with the flu. The cards I am sharing with you today were made for my card club the style of card is called a cascading card super easy to make. The women were cut with my silhouette along with the car front. I saw this idea on Pinterest www.callalilystudioblog.blogspot.com her card was so adorable she called it retail therapy and Ihad to give it a try. Thanks for stopping by Alicia

5 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

These are really cute, i'll be following your blog to more of your creations tfs

Trina said...

These are so cute!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teen Queen said...

This is really nice. Love the ladies!