Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Card Club HolidayMeeting


Tonight was our card club Holiday celebration after having to postpone our November meeting due to members being under the weather we had a lot to share. Denise gave a tutorial on coloring skin tones with chalk and brought some images for us to practice on. We shared our one layer challenge cards from the postponed November meeting ( I will post my one layer cards later). One layer cards are a challenge for me because I never know when to stop embellishing. We also exchanged handmade Christmas cards each card was very pretty. Lastly we exchanged gift bags filled with items adding up to a total of $5.00 . Below is the bag I made for the exchange along with the cards and tags. The directions to make the bag I got free from Archivers. The card is one I did a few years ago really wanted to do it again I love the little angel that I got from "Digital Pencil too". The tags are chalked to give a vintage look stamped and embossed. The Poinsettia was cut out with my silhouette embossed to give it texture and covered with glitter paint for a light shimmer. Come back again this week for more Christmas tags and cards.


No comments: