Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrapbooking by the Lake

Yes I do find time to scrapbook.........when invited to a crop. I find it so much easier to make cards these days but once I start scrapping that is all I want to do.
I was lucky enough to be invited to a two day crop at Congress Country Club by my friend Jill Hardie. It was one of the most relaxing and beautiful places I have scrapped. The space had a beautiful view of the lake and the pool which of course at this time of the year was covered. The manager of the lockeroom was very attentive and pleasant. I was able to get quite a few pages done which I hope to share with you soon. Below are just a few shots from the weekend with Jill and my other scrapbooking buddy Ginny.




2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Of course you have to post your layouts and cards.. hurry, hurry I wanna see them. :) Glad you had a fun weekend!

Christina C. said...

Hi Alicia! Wow, this place looks very relaxing. Looking forward to your pages/layouts!!!!