Saturday, May 15, 2010

Outdoor Wedding


It's the season for weddings and graduations and I went to a beautiful outdoors wedding today. I always think people who plan outdoor weddings are the same people who think the glass is always half full. Outside weddings just have a million things that could wrong besides the obvious rain so you have to have a positive outlook to plan a outdoor wedding. This is the card I made for the happy couple I just love white wedding cards and with this one I just added a touch of the bridal party color. I embossed the top layer with a cuttlebug folder and added a decorative border with my silhouette embellished with a few pearls and that was it. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
The wedding card you've created is stunning !The way you personalized it with their picture is an added bonus. I'll bet it's one they treasure. Beautifully done!