Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


Wow it has been awhile I don't know how time gets away from me. Hopefully I will be blogging regularly and sharing some of the things I have been up to with crafting. The first is a trio of Mothers Day cards I made for my Mom sis and niece. The lattice work on the side of the first one was made with my silhouette along with the frame in the purple card. I love love love my silhouette for doing intricate designs I could never find a intricate punch like these designs and if I did they would not punch through heavy cardstock. On the first card I used simple stickers and popped them one on top of another and then sprinkled the whole card with fine glitter. The other two cards are pretty simple cards. Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned for more projects and cards along with some silhouette tips for those of you have one or are sitting on the fence.

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

you make the bestest cards.. I absolutely love all the details!

Lorelie Kim said...

Each one is a beauty!! LOVE the lattice work...You have the Silhouette?! **THUD**