Sunday, May 30, 2010

Magnolia sketch challenge



I love a sketch challenge it is always so much fun to look at what everyone has done. I always get so many ideas by looking at others creativity and that is just what is going on over at the magnolialious blog birthday bash. This week it is a sketch challenge I couldn't wait to use my silhouette to make another frame I can't remember the name of this one off hand but it also has 2 borders you can download . I normally just have the silhouette cut just once but on more intricate designs I probably should have it cut twice just so I don't have to worry about the smaller holes not being fully out when I remove the cardstock from the mat. As you can see not all my holes are out but live and learn I still think it turned out okay. I used some scrap paper from my stash to make the card,the tiny bows were made with the bow easy (man I love that thing),the sentiment is from a dollar stamp and I popped my tilda to give it a 3D effect. Thanks for dropping by and please come back I will be doing Graduation cards next week so come by and take a peek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out better than okay. It's gorgeous. I love how you've poped your Tilda. And I adore those bows as well as the silhouette frame and border. Beautiful card Alicia.

Pam said...

I love your card! The beautiful soft colors and the lacy effects---a real treat!
Hugs to you,
Pam