Sunday, October 4, 2009

Magnolia stand up card




This was such a fun card to make I know I will be doing more. If you have not checked out the www.magnolia-licioushighlights.blogspot.com blog this month click over and check out this months challenge. They have this fun stand up card that really lets your receiver show off your work. Although it is a stand up card it lays flat(forgot to take a picture of it flat sorry) but it looks just like a regular card. I used the only Magnolia image I have that was actually sent to me in a swap so it is actually a image someone else stamped for me. I am putting these cute adorable stamps at the top of my WANT list. Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Alicia, this card is absolutely beautiful!! She is one of my favorite Tildas and I love your color scheme! Beautiful job! hugs!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Absolutely beautiful & fabulous. Love the soft colors & beautiful frame around that cutie pie Tilda! Just wonderful--thanks for joining in on the challenge w/ us!

hugz,
Suzanne

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

This is just the sweetest Alicia! What a pretty and elegant card! I LOVE it!
:) Rachel

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable. Love that frame you sit your image in. The DP is beautiful too.

Jacquel said...

This is just too cute Alicia! tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Alicia... You've gone and made a brilliant card. It's extra beautiful!She is gorgeous.. Love how she pops from the beautiful frame. The colors are pretty and the flowers are terrific. I love the buttons too. You've reall outdone yourself. I love it!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

So cute! Love the button idea to keep the card open!

Laura said...

What an adorable card. Love the oval cutout frameand the way she sits inside. Beautiful job!

Regina said...

Alicia!!! I love it!!! It´s so cute and your coloring is perfect!!!
Hugs

Regina

illyse said...

Hey there Alicia!
Thanks for stopping by to say hi. I love jammies too.. why can't we wear them all the time?? The first thing I do when I get home from work is put my hair in a ponytail and put on my comfy jammies.
Your card is just beautiful!! Love the colors and all the hard work and love you put into it!

Carolyn said...

I just love your card. The colors are perfect. The Magnolias are great aren't they?
Hugs xx
Carolyn