Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monster Truck




Okay little boys cards are fun unlike male cards. This card is for a little boy Zeke turning 6 who is a big Monster Truck fan. The image is from Dustin Pikes digital images he has a lot of fun digital images for kids cards. I used some textured paint in sand at the bottom of the card to get that sandy dirty feel and look. Used my Bic Mark its to color the image.The embosing is from a cuttle bug folder I think it is a herringbone or weave folder but I think it makes great tire marks. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

illyse said...

OMG that is MONSTER cute!!! I love love love it!! You rock!

Jacquel said...

What a cute card Alicia! I love the colors too...tfs!!!

Ellibelle said...

So cute! Love the colors you chose, perfect for a boy!

Anonymous said...

Alicia..... That is FANTASTIC! It looks like a fun card. The use of that cuttlebug folder is brilliant. And like the others said. The colors are great. Love how his card turned out. he is going to love His monster truck card.