Monday, July 13, 2009

Next level 7/13



I had fun doing this weeks Nextlevel challenge although it was hard for me to find my supplies because my craftroom is a MESS!!! Back to the card I like the way my card turned out except for the flower ugh! it looks so ummmm hmmm I can't find words to describe it I think I will replace it. The challenge was to have some sort of 3D effect I did this with the wings. I love having some type of image coming off the page. Well this is just a short post because I really need to clean that craftroom I should finish around Christmas LOL!!!. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo of your card and the image is great. Having the wings 'fluttering' off of the card like that was the perfect idea. Great job!

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image. I love the colors you chose and all the accents you added.

Annie said...

Wow that fairy has certainly got attitude.
Ann xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the image you have used ,brilliant card
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Anonymous said...

One of the most beautiful cards ever flower and all! You rocked this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week...Abby:)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Jacquel said...

Such a beautiful card Alicia...I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the fairy!! You really did a beautiful job with this. just spectacular !!