Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby invite


Well it has been awhile since I have done a Caardvark challenge but this one was right on time the challenge is to make a baby card. I am working on some shower invites for a friend who is expecting a little girl. I used a pattern from off the splitcoast site unfortunately I do not have a die cut for this so they all have to be cut by hand. I embossed the paper with the CB folder swiss dots (my favorite folder)cut the out line of the dress with scallop scissors and added pearls to the neck line. I love this little pattern and use it often thanks for taking a peek.

17 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kryssi said...

what a darling little dress!

yyam said...

This is so cute Alicia! :)

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! I love all the embossing!

SmilynStef said...

The dotted embossing is perfect, and I love those tiny pearls.

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, that pattern *IS* indeed adorable and i absolutely ♥LOVE♥ the embossing and those sweet pearls you have added. what a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I have the same template and I have put it off because of all the scallops that need to be cut around. You've done a perfect job of it and the oh baby card is adorable! I love how you've used the swiss dots folder on it as well. Love it!
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Alicia...I love it!

Jan said...

Sweet card, Alicia! That dress is just darling and you did a fabulous job cutting it out!

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card Alicia! I love the embossing on the dress! Fab idea!

illyse said...

Awwww.. that is sooo cute!! You are awesome!! Love that little dress! You go girl!

Tomo H. said...

Oh, this is so sweet!, and what a gorgeous dress!

Laura VanVleet said...

This is so adorable Alicia! What a wonderful idea!

Carrie Gaskin said...

So very cute! I love all the textures.

knitncycle said...

What a sweet card!! The swiss dots folder is now on my "gotta get that" list.

amylynne said...

Love the dress....sweet card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow beautiful card so pretty
love it
hugs Dawnxxx