Monday, June 8, 2009

Magnolia post it note holder and Mojo 90




Well I have a double post today first I have the Magnolia post it note challenge. I love these images unfortunately I don't have any Magnolia images but I was fortunate to have received a couple of stamp images from someone else so I could play along. I plan to give this as a gift to a friend who has a little girl and boy. I used BG paper and colored my images with water color pencils because I wanted a softer look than what you can get with markers. Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, Alicia! You've done a wonderful job with your Tilda and Edwin. I like the soft color you achieved with with Watercolor Crayons. Very sweet....

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty and I love the softness of it! Very creative how you laced the letters inbetween Tilda's hands! I love it! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing and good luck!
hugs!
Sharon

Jacquel said...

Too cute Alicia and love those images! great job and tfs!!!

Cheryl said...

OMGoodness! this is so cute! What great use of images and terrific coloring! Thanks for playing!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

WOW Alicia! This is so adorable! The coloring is fabulous! LOVE IT!

peggysue said...

Look at those little wings and the 'notes' that she is holding like a little banner, what a great idea! A perfect touch to this cute little set.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww, how cute is this! Love Tilda holding the banner & cute lil' Edwin--just fabulous! Thanks for joining in on the challenge w/ us!

hugz,
Suzanne