Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fathers Day 2009








Well I needed a bunch of Father Day cards and masculine cards are my least favorite to do. I like doing childrens cards and female cards with all the glitter,bows ,bright colors and fun so I did sneak some fun into some of my masculine cards. The sleepy bear is a digital image from Dustin Pike he has tons of cute images. I used his Noahs Ark image on this card for a baby shower.




I love using digital items for the freedom you have with resizing. If you would like to see even more of my Fathers Day cards checkout this challenge on the Tally Scrappers Gallery.

7 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great cards Alicia! I especially love the sleepy bear.

Jacquel said...

Great cards Alicia...tfs!!!

MaryJo said...

Great cards, I love them all!!

Laura VanVleet said...

Great cards, Alicia!! I love all of them!

Lacey said...

Wow! Great job! I have a hard time with guy cards...but they must be done, right?! LOL
~Lacey

Miss Molly said...

These are great! I love the first on the most and the coloring is great!

Ellibelle said...

What gorgeous cards!