Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scary Pop Up Cards

Boo !!! I have some fun Halloween projects to share with you today first up is a set of pop up cards I made using the silhouette and a design from the online store. This easy pop up card can easily be changed for any season or event. I altered my design cover and inside images from the original to make them a little more original.
Now what is Halloween without a trick or treat bag? This is a split personality bag the one side is your mild midnight scene while the flip side is your horror side. I used the silhouette to cut the house and grave yard, stamped the flying witch and sentiment. The horror side was done with clipart with some added 3-D effects and stickles.

1 comment:

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

Cute and scary!! Is that possible?! Nice job, I like that haunted house.