Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Trio

Happy fall everyone !!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful time of the year with all of it's beautiful colors. Fall theme was the challenge for this months card club and because I could not decide on which Fall Holiday to do I did them both along with just a general fall card. I did a tent base for the cards and used a different circle die cut from silhouette for all of the circles. I think I like the Thanksgiving one best with it's fancy folds. The folds were a breeze using the silhouette I can't wait to do more. Thanks for stopping by. Alicia

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

Your cards are beautiful, Alicia! Wonderful fall creations!!!

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

These are wonderful! I like the Halloween card the best! But I think I've been stuck on Halloween lately!! Nice job!