Sunday, August 26, 2012

Spa Day Goody Bags

Well once again it is time for the girls to get away from it all. My niece and her friends yearly get away together and of course I am in charge of the gifts. This years theme is Spa Day. I found the cutest cut file on my scrap chick so I made two bags one with a face and cuccumber slices on her eyes and one with a pedicure. Each girl received in her goody bag fluffy footies, nail clipper set, gel mask, sleeping mask, a card, a relaxing cd and a home made facial packet that I got off of pinterest. So relax and take a peek.

5 comments:

Anthony Cerrato said...

Those all look great. Thanks for sharing!

Papercrafting Princess said...

How creative...What a cute idea!

The Tablescaper said...

These are too cute! What a great job!

- The Tablescaper

JustYolie said...

These cards are beautiful!!

Sandy said...

I love it!!!! I absolutely love it!
Great work and beautifully done!!
Sandy