Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Amazing Paper Grace

I had the best weekend I was able to meet one of my favorite card makers and bloggers Becca from Amazing Paper Grace.Becca was at the Adventures in Stamping convention in Akron, Ohio. If you have never been to her blog you are missing a real treat and if you have stopped by you understand why I was so excited. I guess beautiful people make beautiful things because Becca was so Friendly and willing to share her card making knowledge I felt like I was talking to a old friend. I tried not to stalk her too much didn't want her think she needed to get a restraining order !!! To put it in perspective for my husband to understand I told him if I were a teenager she would be my Justin Beiber(Insert high pitch teenage scream) The whole convention was nice of course my wallet will take a couple of months to recover from the trauma.
I Guess I should sneak in a quick card . Yes I am hooked on making shutter cards this one used $1 store layered stickers . The base is glitter pattern cardstock.
Thanks Stopping by Alicia

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love Becca's cards and creations, also! I can only imagine how you must have felt. If she ever comes to Denver, with a convention, I will be there! Take care! I'm glad to have found your blog.