Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Card Club

I recently joined a couple of other ladies in a card club. We meet once a month and share card ideas and techniques,each month there is a theme and this month I got to choose the theme. My theme was to have a hand made flower on your card it was fun to see each persons flower they were all so different. I used a flower technique I had learned on youtube on both of my cards. Both cards used a 5 petal flower to make, I made a stair step card and used a MS punch for the lattice work on one card the other card (peachy color) lattice work is cut from my silhouette. I also have posted the other members cards which are both beautiful! First Denise her cards feature Billie Holiday her hand made flowers were perfect for her image. Next is Kims cards her flower had the clean lines to go along with her uncluttered beautiful teal blue card. Enjoy!


No comments: