Monday, November 23, 2009

1 image 2 Cards



I cannot believe it has been a month since my last post!!! That means I really need to get organized and on a schedule. Well for those of you that have hung in there during my absence I have 2 cards to share with you. I am really trying to use my stamps in different ways in order to get more use out of them and to help me increase my stash of cards which I never seem to be able to do. I would love to just be able to pull a card from my stash when I or someone else ask me for a card. The image I used for todays cards are from Mo Manning at www.digitalpenciltoo.com she has the most adorable digi stamps. This little fellow I used for two birthday cards. The first one was for a friend turning 50 the inside reads "I don't have a clue to who stole your youth but I am on the case because they stole mine too". Now just by changing the clues on the ground to words I made another birthday card. The inside of this cards reads" I have searched high and low and I can't find the words to wish you the best birthday ever". I really need to do this with more of my stamps to get more use out of them and save me some money by not always thinking I need new stamps. Hope you enjoyed todays cards and will try to get more use from your stamps too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia , thanks for the help and i think the detcetive is cute. Keep up the good work.Vivian

Jacquel said...

Very cute cards Alicia! I do like that image & how you used it in 2 different ways....fab job!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Alicia, I'm so happy you're back. I have been hanging in there hoping to see you post . And you have!! yippeeee
I'm going to have to get this image. You're brilliant with it and made me want it!! Your cards are marvelous. And the sentiments are perfect. both of them.
Love that little clue seeker. He's cute!
I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!