Thursday, March 5, 2009

CCB01 Challenge


I almost forgot to post my card for the challenge on my blog. I have it posted in the CCB challenge gallery over at Splitcoast. Anyhoo this challenge was to design a card that reflected my personality. I uses bright yellow because I am happy most of the time and I also used stickles because I like to sparkle just a little. This card has all the elements and embellishments I like to use on a card my cuttlebug folders,stickles, yellow or pink color, layers and ribbon.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love the sunshiney yellow. And that embossing is so cool.

Jan said...

I love the yellow too, Alicia! And what girls doesn't like a little sparkle! lol.

Jacquel said...

Pretty challenge card Alicia and I do like the color!!

I totally missed this challenge since I've been so busy trying to get my son better....tfs!!!

MaryJo said...

Great job on the stitching! I am very challenged at sewing.